Strong media coverage in buzz in print, TV and radio
“Thinking of 4PR brings the sensation of partnership, professionalism and commitment” Amr El Agroudy, Virology Business Unit Manager. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Build Roche name in Oncology and educate on targeted therapy in a market where people do not like to hear or talk about cancer.
- Launched a Roche sponsored awareness campaign on the importance of early detection of breast cancer.
- The campaign took on a national perspective through inviting a collaboration of the Ministry of Health’s CARE Unit, NGOs and private sector clinics.
- Aggressive 3 months campaign in all media including advertising with 3rd party endorsement-oncology consultants –and visible Roche sponsorship logo and statement.
- Press conference to launch campaign in the presence of all partners
- Media briefings hosting renowned oncology consultants to educate and spread the awareness
- Radio and print information campaign presented by Oncology consultants.
- Reaching out to women through a road show in social clubs and Malls , distributing 570 mammogram coupons, 7,000 kit of educational material for early detection tests.
- Media coverage of all activities as well as exposure in well known television talk shows.
- Campaign support by a hotline for Q & A (campaign was in 2006 before social media was big in Egypt.)
- Apart from the campaign’s awareness results, and the number of phone calls received, the campaign had a different impact by raising the profile and the importance of awareness and early detection issue. Several other initiatives at national and community levels were also undertaken
- Media coverage