Edrak – Launch of a new edutainment concept, KidZania
- Launch a newly established company in the edutainment and wellness market and introduce their new concepts through their first three premium brands KidZania, Jazzercise, and The Little Gym.
- Launch was planned after two months from the 25th revolution 2011, where uncertainties and political events, talk and news were the dominant factors.
- Building on the strong sense of optimism, change and a better future the first children’s opinion poll in Egypt, entitled “How to make a better Egypt”, was launched.
- The opinion poll reinforced what Edrak stands for, developing projects that positively impact the intellects and the overall health of children, women and the Egyptian family at large.
- The poll was conducted with schools on a national level and the children themselves announced results.
- Press conference announcing the results with the presence of children, parents and teachers
- The reults represented children’s thoughts about t he current events in Egypt as well their dreams and hopes for the future will be reviewed in the conference.
- Followed by print interviews and hosting in high reach talk shows
- High media interest, media attendance at the press conference
- Coverage: 2 TV interviews,, Hosting in 3 talk shows and 12 print articles